To save a few hundreds, the entire value of your original investment may be wiped out.
When you chose Proteksi Kebakaran products for your premises, you chose the best in fire safety. But at some point, someone in your organisation may have opted for a cheaper local vendor for a refill.
When do you need a Proteksi Kebakaran authorized refill?
- A Fire extinguisher is a passive product that needs to stay in a ready state at every point of time. Because a fire, though unlikely, can happen at any time.
- There is ZERO margin for non performance, no second chance when the extinguisher is required to fight fire.
- When your fire extinguisher has been used, even partially, you need to go for an authorised Proteksi Kebakaran refill.
- An empty or even partially used extinguisher, is useless at such a time. Ditto for an extinguisher that has been refilled by an unauthorised local vendor.
- The Fire Extinguisher is manually discharged / fired and emptied.
- The extinguisher is then dismantled completely; cylinder is de-stressed.
- The cylinder then is made to undergo a Hydro Static Pressure Test at 30kgf cm sq
for 2 minutes to check for leaks and the burst capacity.
- The cylinder undergoes
the fresh painting process by first, Static Charge Powder coating and then baking in Oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes. This results into a super fine quality and durable new paint surface on the cylinder.
- New extinguishing agent (powder, gas, water or foam) is filled in the cylinder through a vacuum based process that fills the cylinder with exact quantity of extinguishing agent.
- New Discharge fitment mechanism including all new rubber seals, O rings, and hose pipe (EPDM with 50 kg burst capacity) are attached
- Fire extinguisher is charged (pressurized) with 99.99% pure nitrogen mixed with helium.
- The Fire Extinguisher is then made to go through Leak tests. The first is an inverted beaker test in water. The extinguishers also undergo a Mass Spectro Meter Helium Leak Detection Test which is the most advanced leak detection
technology available currently in the world.